Alleviating Furniture Poverty
In Greater Manchester
Tackling furniture poverty and reducing waste in Greater Manchester.
The Furniture Poverty Hub - Advice. Art. Activism.
The Furniture Poverty Hub works principally in Greater Manchester to:
• Raise awareness of furniture poverty.
• Promote its link with poor waste management practices and behaviour.
• Support community-based organisations to help more low income households.
• Promote the reuse, repair and donation of household goods.
• Build additional furniture re-use capacity.
WHO WE WORK WITH
- Charities, social enterprises and co-operatives
- Local authorities
- Social housing sector
- Public health bodies
- Cultural institutions
- Private Sector
- Consultants & researchers