Alleviating Furniture Poverty
In Greater Manchester
The Furniture Poverty Hub supports organisations working to alleviate poverty
and improve life chances for people and communities in Greater Manchester.
The Furniture Poverty Hub - Informing. Creating. Connecting.
The Furniture Poverty Hub works in Greater Manchester to:
- Minimise household debt often linked with the purchase of essential furniture.
- Reduce the impacts of poverty, and improve life chances.
- Promote reuse rather than disposal of household goods.
- Promote and support organisations who provide affordable furniture, inclusive spaces and workplace opportunities in their communities.
WHO WE WORK WITH
- Charities, social enterprises and co-operatives
- Local authorities
- Social housing sector
- Public health bodies
- Cultural institutions
- Private Sector
- Consultants & researchers